Flaunt that curvier and perkier booty with brazilian buttlift.
What do Beyonce, J.Lo, Iggy Azalea and Kim Kardashian have in common? Well no marks for getting this right because their derrieres have been the talk of the town forever (or so it seems). A big butt is not a fashion fad. It is definitely a trend that is here to stay.
So, if you are blessed with a big booty, show it off. But what if you are not blessed naturally with an ample one? You can always build one-kind of, literally. Honestly there are ways and means to get closer to your dream butt ranging from exercises for getting the dream but shape to butt augmentation through surgical means like buttock implants, brazilian buttlift.
Who needs bigger butts
Your butt shape is said to determine your femininity and sensuality. Going by this logic, anyone may want to go in under the knife. However, apart from reasons of fashion and sensuality, it is generally applicable if
- Your butts are too small and make your body frame look unbalanced. Brazilian butt lift can give the much needed balance and shape to your corpus.
- Your butts are more square and flat unlike the curves that you wish for.
- Your buttocks are asymmetrical with one side bigger than the other, you could go for the buttocks implants or augmentation and get visually symmetrical and good looking butt.
- As you age, the buttocks start losing that perkiness and become flabby. With the augmentation, you can get back the youthfulness in your appearance.
Butt augmentation- what is it?
Doctors insist that the best way for butt augmentation is doing it by using fat from your own body. Known as the Brazilian butt lift, in this process the plastic surgeon takes away fat from stomach, thighs and arms and transplants it in your butt. It is not just about increasing the butt size but also sculpting the butt shape. Its only the excess fat in your body that can be used to increase the size of your butt. You cannot use fat from someone else and transplant it to your butt. According to the doctors, anyone who has a BMI of 22 and over has fat to spare and can undergo Brazilian butt lift. Each doctor has his own way of doing this. Generally, liposuction is used to extract the fat from other parts and fat drops are injected in the butt. During the process of injection, the butt shape is contoured.
What are buttocks implants?
Buttocks implants is another popular way to get those J.Lo kind of booty you have been wanting. The process of buttocks implants is artificial things injected in butts for desired look instead of fat from your own body. Buttocks can be silicone gel based or water based. The former are a little risky because in case of rupture they can spread to the rest of the body causing lumps.
Buttock augmentation cost and is it worth it?
The buttock augmentation cost depends on a few factors like:
- The contour of the waistline which determines the need for lateral thigh and buttock tuck versus liposuction.
- Whether the person needs only increase in size or whether the contouring or shaping of the butt is also to be done. Any correction in contouring i.e. irregularities in butt contour costs more.
Those who are determined to get rounder and more sensual butts will not be deterred by the buttock augmentation cost. But all said and done, it is indeed an expensive procedure- after all glamour cannot be had cheaply.
Still, if getting brazilian buttlift costs strike your budgets hard, you can begin with butt shaping exercises that have benefitted a lot of ladies in acquiring their desirable butts.