Remember those soft feet that your mom adored when you were a baby. As you started taking first steps, those soft epidurals started to roughen and toughen. Although the toughening was what you always desired, you never wanted to lose that tender skin. Even if we wear the best breathing socks or shoes our feet still don’t get tender that’s because they have lost what used to keep them tender. They need nutrition now, something that pampers them to restore the tenderness they lost over the time. Here is an honest review of the best Footcare cream present in the market- Himalaya FootCare Cream by Himalaya Wellness.
If your feet are too dry or you are struggling with painful cracked heels, numbness from diabetes or you feel the need to keep them always socked as they don’t look very pretty with that layer of dead skin. The foot care industry has several different foot creams that will give you the dream soft feet. These products have a base of essential oils that replenish the lost nutrient that caused them become rough.
Indian beauty care market offers quite some variants for foot care. Himalaya wellness brings you Himalaya Footcare Cream for your daily foot health regime. The cream is an optimum blend of the natural products some of them are organically certified that make the foot care product highly efficient.
Priced at: 20 gm for Rs 45
50 gm for Rs 105
Shelf life: 36 months
1. Honey (Madhu): Finds its way into the cream for its tissue regeneration property that promotes healing of cracked heels. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and moisturizes the painful cracks reducing the edema around them.
2. Turmeric: For its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties turmeric soothes the dry feet cracked feet and enhances the healing speed.
3. Sal Tree extract: Used in herbal ointments, Sal tree extract is good to act as an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory element for foot care.
4. Ginger: Ginger is a local circulatory stimulant and keeps the feet warm in cold weather. As the blood circulation enhances the healing is quick, and further development of cracks is slowed down
5. Fenugreek: Due to its mucilage component, fenugreek extract is an excellent moisturizer. It retains the moisture to the applied area and keeps the feet soft and supple.
Well packaged in a tube with screw cap, Himalaya Footcare Cream is hygienic to use and can be taken along in travel.
Pros of Himalaya FootCare cream
- It moisturizes without giving you a greasy discomfort.
- Softens the roughness and heals the cracks effectively.
- Affordable and wide availability offline as well as online.
The presence of chemical preservative Paraben increases the shelf life of cream. The Parabens have a negative impact on the endocrine system of the body. If you are diabetic, pregnant or under 12 years of age consult your physician first.
Read Them too