I love to keep my hands clean and sweet smelling always. With the alcohol based sanitizers in the market all smelled too artificial till I came across the Himalaya PureHands hand sanitizer. Its pea size drop gives me perfect clean germ-free hands with a moisturized feel even when I am traveling. With the five fruity variant, I never get bored of the sweet smell of hand sanitizer, as I have options to pick from. Here I share an honest Himalaya Hand Sanitizer Review with an information about hand sanitizer contents.
Hand sanitizer that cares – Honest Himalaya hand sanitizer review
Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer is one of its kinds as it cares for total hand hygiene and care. A very effectual, herbal, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, kills 99.9% of germs and ensures your complete hand hygiene.
PureHands Sanitizer is a mix of pure extracts of herbs that are naturally disinfectant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral giving you an umbrella of protect against any infection.
The key hand sanitizer contents:
- Hrivera a herb with strong aroma is antibacterial and antifungal in nature. The herb extract has a cooling effect and softens the skin.
- Coriander renders antimicrobial and astringent properties to the sanitizer.
- Lime is antibacterial and antifungal in nature with fresh smelling base.
- Ushira is herb that pacifies Pitta, the heat element of the body and has antibacterial element too.
- Neem has been known for its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
All the pure extracts in a ratio proportion make Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer a perfect one. The Himalaya Hand Sanitizer review speak for it.
Prices at only Rs 80/- for 100 ml one needs 0.5ml per application to get clean, fresh and soft hands.
It is no fancy product but does its job of perfect sanitization without drying your skin.
How to apply the hand sanitizer:
With a convenient pack of 100 ml and a snip cap the hand sanitizer is easy to use and leak proof.
Step 1 : Snip open the cap and take almost 0.5 ml – 1 ml of hand sanitizer on your palm.
Step 2: Snip the cap back and apply the sanitizer liberally on the palm and back of the hand, in between fingers and near the nails.
A light easy to spread formula base makes the sanitizer a quick drying product leaving the hands sweet smelly and well moisturized.
With its five variants it works well for me:
- Green apple
Why Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer works for me?:
1) A carry along pack gives you cleanliness on the go.
2) Non sticky product dries up fast making application faster.
3) Moisturizes hands.
4) A bit of it does the complete job of sanitization.
5) Sweet fruity fragrance that makes me feel fresh every time I apply it.
With a lot that these tiny packs in four fresh fragrances cater they have become an integral party of my handbag. I am no more worried about the germs on my hands while travelling or at home. With 99.9% germ free protection Himalaya PureHands is my first choice.
I recommend you get Germ free, sweet smelling soft hands with Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer.
Read this too