Beautiful lips are the most precious and the prettiest gift of nature for every girl. And all of the ladies love to decorate them with funky colours, don’t they? The cosmetics available in markets like lipsticks, lip shades, lip balms steal the natural charm and make them darker over a period of time. But, of course, we don’t mean that you should forget about colouring them and styling your treasured lips.You should use homemade lip gloss as well as balms and learn to make your own lipstick to make the lips look appealing, saving their degradation. It’s not difficult to make homemade lipstick or other products at home all by yourself. Following below you will get the information and tips on how to make lip balm, lip gloss and lipstick. Read on to get the easiest homemade lip balm recipe as well as the simplest homemade lip gloss recipe.
How to make lip balm -homemade lip balm recipe
Let’s learn how to make lip balm at home. It is very easy and cost effective lip balm recipe which will make you feel extremely proud that you could make something for your lips that is not just healthy but also much better than the costly lip balms available in showrooms. If you want some colour in your lip balm, you can simply add little powder of your selected coloured eye shadow.
You can easily learn how to make lip balm . It is very easy to make. You will need few things to make this balm which must be easily available at your home. Note down this extremely easy and exclusive homemade lip balm recipe.
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Rose water
- Saffron (optional)
Out of these ingredients for homemade lip balm, the last one is optional, but if you are able to add saffron in this homemade lip balm recipe then besides showing better results, it will enhance the natural texture and colour of your lips.
1. Take a pot and add a tsp of wax and a tsp of coconut oil in it. Put few drops of olive oil too as a healthy touch to it.
2. Now start heating and melting this mix if it is thick. Provide enough heat until it is completely melted.
3. Do avoid overheating else the wax will lose its quality and will be burnt and your homemade lip balm recipe shall be destroyed.
4. Carefully remove the pot from the gas and put it aside to be cooled.
5. Add few drops of your favourite and organic perfume which should be good in quality (for fragrance purpose only). If you want to make your own perfume, Read How To Make Your Own Perfume here.
6. Let it be cooled completely.
7. After that put it in a small case or bottle and keep it at any cool and dry place.
Hope you understood how to make lip balm. Use this lip balm to keep your lips healthy always.
Homemade lip gloss recipe
Lip gloss helps our lips to stay hydrated the entire day. Not only does it keep our lips safe from the dryness but also works as a mask on lips maintaining the desirable and much-needed moisture. To retain the moisture in lips, we use some natural ingredients in the homemade lip gloss recipe which work as natural moisturisers for lips.
Now let’s take a look at homemade lip gloss recipe. There are three methods for making a lip gloss at home. You can make homemade lip gloss using a lipstick as well as an eye shadow or a chocolate.
Ingredients (For method 1 and 2)
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline has some bizarre uses as well, Read Vaseline Uses here).
- One good quality lipstick with colour of your choice
- An eye shadow
- A case in which you would put the mixture
- Some tool to mix the ingredients together
1. Cut your lipstick into small pieces using a knife in a small case.
2. Add some Vaseline petroleum jelly to it.
3. Blend them both rigorously.
4. Optional: You can also add shimmered lip gloss to it too.
5. After you have blended the ingredients well, Put the lid onto the case.
1. Put some Vaseline (1/2 tsp) into the case.
2. Sprinkle a considerable amount of eye shadow powder in it.
3. Mix well. If you find it thick enough, add little more Vaseline.
4. Put the lid on the case.
And, see the homemade lip gloss is ready. Apply it with a brush on your lips.
Ingredients: (Method 3)
- Coconut oil
- Coco butter
- Mint paste
- Almonds oil
- Chocolate (optional)
1. Take 2 tsp each of coconut oil, cocoa butter, and mint paste. Mix all ingredients together in one pot.
2. Add two drops of almond oil in it and blend again.
3. If you want chocolate flavour and brownish colour, add little chocolate in a melted form.
4. Add three spoonful of water.
5. Heat the mixture to 5 minutes. Mix again well.
6. Let it cool down. And refrigerate it.
With this incredible homemade lip gloss recipe, your homemade lip gloss is ready to use. Use a brush and smear the lips with the organic lip gloss.
How to make your own lipstick – homemade lipstick
Now, we see how to make your own lipstick , a perfect homemade lipstick. For your amazement, we are telling you how you can make your own lipstick using those sweet candies that you love to sweeten your mouth with.
- Candies of different colours
- Coconut oil
- Different beautiful glitters
- Two Bowls
- Eye shadow’s box
- Empty lipsticks
1. Add 2 tsp of coconut oil in a bowl
Tip: It’s better if you use Beeswax instead of coconut oil for it really helps in sticking lipstick together.
2. Heat it up so that it gets transformed into liquid form.
3. Take out your eye shadow box and pick up your favourite colours. You can choose two colours.
4. Take out both of the eye shadows in a bowl and beat it into a powdery form.
5. Pour this powder of eye shadows into the coconut oil bowl and mix vigorously.Cut few candies into it along with glitter. And again mix well.
6. Cut few candies into it along with glitter. And again mix well.
7. Once the mixture is blended well and no lump is left, put it into the empty lipstick cases.
8. Put the cap on the case.
9. Freeze it.
Well, now you get it how to make your own lipstick; the excellent homemade lipstick is ready. Just apply it and kill the guys with the wonderfully colourful smile.
Don’t lose heart
You may not like it, but it’s the fact that many of the alluring lips products that are available in the market nowadays that promise to not harm the lips are actually making false commitments. They entice us into buying them at their very first glance. These kinds of products for which we do not hesitate to spend lavishly and with loose hands contain such harmful chemicals that put really adverse effects on our pretty assets, especially when there is climate change. And this is when the homemade lipstick or lip gloss or the homemade lip balm recipe come to the rescue of your beloved lips.
And now when you know how to make lip balm, have homemade lip gloss recipe, and also have learnt how to make your own lipstick, make sure you create them for your lips naturally at home. Just note the Lip balm recipe and other recipes and share it with your friends. You can also bookmark the page for your future reference. Also, do not forget to share with us the pictures of you flaunting some incredible coloured homemade lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm prepared by you.