Eyes are the most defining feature on your face. How you do your eye makeup decides on how your look for an event is going to be. If you are going to be a part of a young crowd or going for a glamor event then cat eye makeup is probably a good and trendy way to make heads turn. There is something flirtatious about makeup cat eyes look and you should know the trick or two about how to do cat eye makeup easily. With a few cat eye makeup tips you will surely be able to execute the look flawlessly. Here follows your easy to do eye makeup tutorial.
If you are suffering from baggy eyes, here are some wonderful remedies to Get Rid Of Eye Bags
And if your eyebrows are demanding some treatment, read Cosmetic And Beauty Therapy Treatments Every Lady Must Try
Eye makeup and the look
Who does not want to look good and be admired even in a crowd? Along with the clothes and accessories, you also need to pay attention to your eyes. The way eye makeup is done plays an important role in the look that you wish to convey. For every occasion, this look needs to be different – just the way your clothes and hair style are. Whether you decide to have makeup cat eyes or makeup smoky eyes depends on the occasion, the time of the day, the clothes you are wearing etc.
When to use the cat eye makeup
Not all kinds of eye makeup suits everyone. But with cat eye makeup, you will never go wrong because it is suitable for all irrespective of size and shape. It is ideal to have the makeup cat eyes look for any evening as a basic step. The little flick at the end of the eye which lends it the cat like look is what makes it different despite being basic. You can learn how to do cat eye makeup from any video online.
Learn how to do cat eye makeup tutorial
The cat eye makeup is easy to learn and with a little practice, you will be executing it like a pro. The following steps will guide on how to do cat eye makeup:
– Apply a concealer around the eyes to even out the skin tone.
– Cut a scotch tape and place it under the eye making an angle with the eyebrow.
– Take vanilla eye shadow on a big brush and gently dab it on the eyelids.
– Take a pencil brush and load it with dark grey eye shadow. Apply this right from the edge of the tape to about half way into the eyelid. Tone this down with a warm brown eyeshadow.
– Next take a matt black eyeshadow and push it into the crease of the eye and repeat the above step.
– Complete the look by applying kohl with a q tip on the eyelids.
Cat eye makeup tips
Cat eye makeup tips will help you achieve the elegant look easily. Some cat eye makeup tips are:
– Always blend the colors to ensure there are no sharp edges.
– Be gentle with to and fro movements of the brush.
– Before placing the scotch tape on the sensitive under eye skin, place it on the back of your palm to reduce the stickiness.
– Make sure that the scotch tape is placed identically on both the eyes.
Tools for makeup cat eyes
To recreate the cat eyes look, you will need eye shadows in shades of grays and browns, eye pencil, black eye liner as well as kohl and different brushes to apply the eye shadows. Most of these tools for makeup cat eyes will be already in your kit. You won’t even need to rush to the market to get any costly eye makeup material. So, start experimenting with your makeup cat eyes and rock the look.