The world today is suffering from thinning hair and hair loss problems. Hair thinning and losing hair is an issue which is not just limited to women, men are equally prone to early hair fall and frizzy hair and hence it is equally stressful for everyone. In this article we share some hair loss remedies and causes of thin hair and how to stop losing hair. Hair related issues increase to manifolds particularly during monsoon season. This season escalates the hair thinning process. And you ought to learn some effective tips so as to prevent your beloved hair from ruining.
Hair thinning Causes during monsoon season?
Although there may be sundry reasons behind hair thinning or losing hair like illness, strong medications, nutritional deficiency, anemia, pollution, hormonal imbalance, immunity related disorders, etc. But the effects of seasons on hair cannot be altogether neglected. Monsoon season is not great for hair health and if we use hair color or gels during that time, it only worsens the condition affecting the scalp adversely. There are two main reasons that trigger the process of hair thinning. Hair loss after pregnancy is common but not related to monsoon season.
- Excessive humidity in the atmosphere causing the scalp infection.
- Rain water disrupts scalp health.
Also read Hormonal Imbalances Affect Hair Growth
Hair Loss Remedies and Prevention Tips for hair Thinning in Monsoon Season
1. Always try to keep your hair oil-free and less humid in monsoon season. Wash them and dry them out without using hair dryers. They should not be left wet.
2. Do avoid hard shampoos; go for gentle hair cleansers.
3. Do not comb or tie up wet hair. Perform combing and hair styling only when they are dried.
4. Maintain balanced diet and do not compromise with nutritional requirements if you want to stop losing hair .
5. Take plenty of water on daily basis.
6. If the thinning hair process keeps augmenting, see a good and efficient Trichologist.
Home Remedies to Fight Thinning Hair or Losing Hair in Monsoon
1. Aloe Vera juice is considered great for thinning hair issues. Applying it on scalp helps keep infections and dryness at bay and thereby preventing hair thinning and hair loss.
2. To control hair problems, blood circulation has to be proper in your scalp. For this you need to message your scalp once a week with lukewarm oil. It may be almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, lavender oil, etc. Regular application will increase the changes of stopping hair loss.
3. You can also apply warm oil with curry leaves in it on your scalp to promote hair growth and thickening of hair.
5. Make yoga and exercising an integral part of your daily routine.
6. Take amla or Indian gooseberry daily in any form possible. Be it some candies, juice, boiled amla, powdered amla or any other form. This will balance the Hair loss vitamins.
7. Use onion paste or the juice squeezed out of onion on your scalp which is washed afterwards. You can do it daily for a month.
8. Drink green tea and also apply it over your scalp. Read Did You Know A Used Tea Bag Can Increase Your bank Balance?
9. Apply the paste of henna (mehendi), egg and curd on your scalp and hair. Do this one in fortnight to combat thinning hair.
10. Wash your hair with amla and shikakai powder instead of shampoos if feasible for you.
11. Avoid unhealthy foods and savor the protein-rich diets. Read Healthy Foods For Winters To Maintain Good Health
12. Save your hair from styling products, harsh chemicals and hair colors, especially in the monsoon season.
13. In this season attack of dandruff increases. To treat that condition, you should use neem oil to massage your scalp or hair.
Hopefully you liked these tips. Try any of these and tell us what differences it made to your thinning hair issues or hair loss in monsoon season. Additionally, you can also try some trusted hair loss shampoos.
RELATED PRODUCT YOU MAY LIKE