Mostly all people have fat stores beneath their eyes, however, with age, this fat will give a puffy, swollen appearance on face especially below eyes that is called as under eye bags, eye fat, puffy eyes, etc. While hereditary qualities assume a noteworthy part in the creation of puffy sacks under the eyes, different factors, for example, eating and sleeping patterns likewise add to the span of the fat stores. The bags under eyes steal the beauty of your face and during such difficult times you must have some instant remedies ready on how to get rid of eye bags.
If you are suffering from chronic sleep problems, Read this Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
What causes bags under eyes or puffy eyes
Along with age, the muscles and tissue structures supporting your eyelids starts expanding. The skin tissue may start to hang, and fat that is regularly limited to the zone around the eye (circle) can move into the domain below your eyes. Also, the space underneath your eyes can assemble fluid, making the under-eye locale appear to be puffy or swollen.
There may be other reasons behind what causes bags under eyes and those may include over weeping, physical exertion, stress, Alcoholism or drug addiction, climate alterations, improper diet, and sleeplessness.
Some medical conditions may also contribute to developing eye bags or that protruding eye fat. Such conditions are-
- Hormonal imbalance
- Dermal irritations
How to get rid of eye bags / eye fat /under eye bags
One of the more regular ways to remove this puffy eye fat or the best way of how to get rid of eye bags permanently is cosmetic surgery, however, this choice might be excessively costly for most people. In such cases, some minor daily routine activates can help in reducing the presence of eye fat stores.
If you want to get attractive butts with the help of surgery, Read what is Brazilian Butt Lift
1. Chilled Eye Mask: Place a solidified or chilled eye mask on your eyes for 10 minutes every day. The coldness causes the skin to tighten up, which may diminish the eye puffiness. This can be done as per your availability in a day. Such chilled masks are available in markets and can also be prepared at home. You can simply place a spoon over ice cubes and then keep that chilled spoon directly on the bags under eyes.
2. Proper Sleep: Get no less than eight hours of rest every night and ensure your head is marginally lifted above the body. Use double pillows if possible. An absence of rest can bring about drained, powerless muscles which may expand the extent of the packs underneath the eyes.
3. Avoid coffee: Stay away from liquor, caffeine and inordinate salt however much as could be expected. These can bring about water maintenance which may occur under the eyes.
4. Decrease salt consumption: Contingent upon hereditary qualities and anatomical elements, people store overabundance liquids all through the body; for a few, abundance liquid pools underneath the eye cover, bringing on under eye packs. To battle water maintenance, you’ll have to decrease your sodium consumption and follow a strict eating regimen.
5. Regular follow-ups with the doctor: Allergies may bring about the fat stores to swell. See a specialist if you feel that allergy is playing any role to help the under eye bags get worsen. Ask him how to get rid of eye bags that occur due to allergy.
6. Hydrate with water whenever possible: Do take lots of water every day. It will help avoid under eye bags or eye fat. Drinking a glass full of water as you notice your eyes are drooping a bit will work really well and the further puffiness will come to a halt immediately.
7. A herbal tea bag can come handy: bIf you are extremely tired and do not feel like doing much to reduce your eye bag, simply take a green tea bag (chilled) and place it under the eye over the eye bag or where you find eye fat. It will reduce the puffiness instantly apart from soothing your exhausted eyes.
8. Try vegetable magic: Veggies like cucumber and potato work great when we think about how to get rid of eye bags or eye fat. Cucumber can be easily cut into slices and the slices can be rested over the bags under eyes. The cooling effect will make you fall asleep and you will definitely enjoy that cool nap. Similarly, you can cut a potato into slices and put them on the bags under eyes. Do any one of these for 20-25 mins and see the magical effect.
Else, if you are an extremely busy person and can’t take out time for these simple home remedies explaining ways of how to get rid of eye bags, just go to a dermatologist and get an eye cream prescribed.
Use specialized cream: Utilize a cream that can help in reducing water level under the eyes. What’s more, avoid physical contact with hands in the puffy eyes area to keep the range firm. Thus, you will diminish the odds of harming touchy skin tissue and hurrying skin degeneration.
Check these special Uses Of Vaseline too. Perhaps this petroleum jelly can also be of help some way or the other.
So, these are the super tips on how to get rid of eye bags, eye fat or puffy eyes. Hope these help you a lot. Do not forget to share which tip you liked the most and also share if you have some unique remedy against bags under eyes.
We have home remedies for other beauty problems too, read them here,