The arrival of the International Yoga Day 2017 creates an aura of a general idea of focusing upon fitness among people all over the world. The auspicious day, in terms of spirituality, lays stress upon the promotion of the practices of Yoga for beginners among those who still don’t imbibe the same while getting upstairs to those who are into it but not prominently. Undoubtedly, Yoga is a practice that ought to be performed by every individual to ensure healthy going in life. In a great event as the Yoga Day, non-performers, understanding the benefits of yoga and yoga poses, should try it out, be a part of the change, and ensure a healthy and sickness-free life. You may also join yoga classes if you want to, nevertheless, you have to do it.
Yoga for beginners- Yoga classes to learn to command your body and spirit!
The key factors that drive away individuals from pursuing the practice of yoga are lack of will power, motivation, laziness and the knowledge of the benefits of yoga. Also, when the diseases have grown both in variety and number, there arises an urgency for more and more people to begin and lead a sickness-free life thereafter. In the situation, when one finds it difficult to start, one can refer to certain modules or join proficient yoga classes to witness a fresh start. What’s really good about the yoga classes is the company that one gets. This is something that automatically generates motivation among individuals. The practice is especially great for those who are immensely lazy or spiritually weak.
So, if you are a beginner then why wait? Get the best yoga classes joined and have a relaxed, motivated, spiritually strong life ahead.
Yoga poses | Yoga for beginners- numerous, distinct and highly effective!
Yoga houses a variety of poses and body stretches, where each pose or ‘asana’ has its own area of effect and functionality. For different bodily problems like issues with joints or breathing, one can opt for the appropriate asana and get oneself relieved. In the light of this, below are some yoga poses that all souls should try regularly.
• Tadasana- This pose features standing like a mountain with all end points of feet and hands straight. The asana enhances concentration, stability and body balance.
• Bhujangasana- The pose has an extensive effect on your upper body. Apart from strengthening your lower back, the posture enhances the process of inhalation by opening up and widening the chest. Moreover, it provides flexibility to the spine and stability to the entire upper body.
• Kursiasana- Resembling the shape of a chair, the asana strengthens the lower portion of your body including the hips and thighs. The pose drives away joint problems and provides body balance and strong will power.
• Naukasana- provides abdominal strength, helps in reduction of belly fat. It enhances body balance and maintains the upper and lower body in shape and proportion.
• Surya namaskar- We generally call this pose, the master of all poses. A well performed Surya namaskar involves a majority of body’s muscular movement. Although a bit harder to grasp, yet it’s a complete yoga practice if you have a busy schedule and provides you the required vitality, strength and concentration.
Start afresh! Be blessed with the benefits of yoga- Yoga day 2017!
For those who are yet to begin, here are the benefits of yoga that one ought to know before going for it-
• Relieves one of the respiratory and lung problems
• Drives away issues related to bone joints, prominently pain in knee joint
• Enhances the core and muscular strength
• Makes one spiritually and mentally strong, improves will power and concentration
• Improves body balance and increases stability
• Enables smooth running of bodily processes like digestion, respiration and blood circulation
So, this yoga day 2017, pledge to remain fit and healthy. For this, practice Yoga for beginners. Spread the idea of a healthy society everywhere. Be a yoga practitioner, and drive others to do the same as a healthy human force is the key to development and change.
Read this too